CASEXE public message to the future online casino operators
In order to help operators avoiding the mistakes, slowing down and complicating the entire process of casino development, the CASEXE team decided to give a couple of tips to their future customers.
The project management team of the CASEXE company:
"In our business we often encounter the fact that operators do not have a clear understanding of the outcome they want to benefit from partnership with our company. As a consequence, the project's timing and its final form are exceeded. Therefore, we have identified a critical need to share the experience with our future operators, which will help us to be much more successful and effective together.
1) Target audience and region. These key factors will further influence the concept and content of the project. Operator must clearly know and understand his audience and the operating area. As practice shows, it is inefficient and very resource intensive to target the project all over the world. Remember, people from different countries speak different languages, play alternative games, prefer other types of bonuses and promotions, use some other payment methods, have specific visual and mental needs, so that it will be difficult to win everybody’s favor. Therefore, you should divide and direct your resources rationally.
2) Website’s structure. Every single successful operator should understand and be able to properly describe the structure of his future online casino site. For us, as developers, it is important to know the site composition - sections, subsections, and pages it will consist of. In addition, there must be an understanding of what will be displayed on the certain pages. Naturally, we can simply offer operators a template structure, but for CASEXE it is important to make a client's project successful, so that we advocate for an individual prototyping. The structure must necessarily be agreed upon at the start of cooperation.
3) Project’s functionality. If you are familiar with your audience, target region, website structure, then it will be easy to determine your goal. To do this, it is enough to understand what content will be on each page of the site, and how it should work. On this basis, the future functionality of the project will be clear. Being unique it should also correspond to the platform capabilities due to the certain criteria.
4) Casino website content - games, payment systems, etc. Before starting a project, the list of game developers and payment systems used in the casino must be clearly defined. If some additional third-party software is connected, it is important to be familiar with the product - features of affiliate programs, online chat rooms, etc. Without this data, it will be impossible to design the project properly.
5) Design. If all the previous items are detailed, and the information is reinforced by strong brand management and the development of the project concept, the design means just a formality. Having all the incoming data, designers perform their work many times faster and better. And, of course, it is important to provide all the nuances which operators sometimes forget about - multicurrency, multilanguage, social networks integration, types of registration, etc. For example, the intention of adding one more currency to the project means that the whole process begins from the starting point, and deadlines are automatically extended for a few weeks, because with just one currency integration you will need to redesign dozens of forms.
Having all 5 tips above considered, you would prevent the unfulfilling result, save your time, and speed up the process of creating your online casino project.
Sincerely yours, the CASEXE team.”